- 131000.00 - 145000.00 INR
- 140 X 58.5 X 104 Centimeter (cm)
GAM-008Cricket Bat Pressing Machine
GAMA Cricket Bat Pressing Machine compresses the willow which will reduce the bruising of the blade of bat during practice or match play.
Strong cast iron construction.
- Cast alloy side table.
- Powerful 370w (2 hp) motor.
- No-Volt on/off safety switch.
- Dimensions: 140 X 58.5 X 104 cm.
- Weight: 150 kg.
The main aim of pressing has always been to compress the fibres for strength and also for rebound. As pressing is a delicate balance between hardening the willow for strength and leaving the blade soft enough to play well. Generally, The blade is pressed to between 1500 lbs and 2000 lbs per square inch with one to three passes. We believe that this is the most fundamental part of bat making and is often be the difference between a good bat and a great bat.
- New Delhi
- 5 Per Week
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Carton Box,Tape,Litlon,Box Packing
- Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
61, Shivaji Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, 250001, India