Sports Synthetic surfaces are used in four different sports, details of which are given below:
- Badminton Court Standard Dimensions of Badminton Court: 20 ft x 44 ft. P.V.C - 4.5 mm thickness in 8 layers. 10% Shock Absorption with Non Water Resistance. P.V.C has joints and has long life
- Basketball Court Standard Dimensions of Basketball Court: 94 ft x 50 ft.
- Tennis Court -Standard Dimensions of Tennis Court: 120 ft x 60 ft
- Volleyball Court -Standard Dimensions of Volleyball Court: 59 ft x 60 ft
This is a PVC Vinyl sports floor and has been used extensively in the world for Indoor/Outdoor Sports Courts. It consists of closed cell foam backing for excellent shock resistance and superior stability and provides good energy return. It has a reinforced woven fibreglass inner layer with 100% vinyl wear layer with a Polyurethane coating.
Application Area: Clubs, Schools, Gymkhanas, Hotel, Armed Forces, Recreation Centre, Government Recreation Centres, Stadiums, Universities
- 3 Layers shall have 1 layer of primer, 2 layers of colour and line marking.
- 5 Layers shall have 1 layer of primer, 2 layers of colour and line marking, and 2 layers of cushion.
- 8 Layers shall have 1 layer of primer, 2 layers of colour and line marking, 4 layers of cushion and 1 layer of filler.
354, Govindlok, 61, Shivaji Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, 250001, India